THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Monday 24 February 2020

2023: Why Presidency Should Return to South- El Rufai the


Kaduna State Governor, Nasir Elrufai

“I want to say that those of us from Northern Nigeria honour agreements. We do not violate unwritten political agreements and I will be the last person to lead in violating that agreement. I may have a personal view but that should be the basis. I don’t care where you come from but I look for merit. 

“But as a group, the Northern APC will have to sit down and endorse someone, most likely someone from the South, because after eight years of Buhari, I don’t think the Presidency should remain in the north unless there is some extenuating circumstances. But all things being equal, we will honour our agreement and we keep our words”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow