THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Thursday 2 January 2020

New year Message: Yala will surmount its challenges in 2020 - COF


Prince Charles Offoboche


I thank our great Lord for bringing us into the New Year, 2020 in good health, peace and alive. I cheerful celebrate you all and warmly extend my sincere greetings to all brothers and sisters all across Yala. I thank you for your overwhelming love and support last year, 2019.

Last year was quiet eventful and challenging as well but God saw us all through and brought us into the New Year 2020 in peace and celebration.

I strongly believe that we have entered a good year and I urge you all to have greater hope as we partner together towards making our Yala and her great  people successful, peaceful, progressive and prosperous in the New Year.

Also, I have no doubt that as we work harmoniously together and focus on what binds us than what divides us, our Yala will come up alive again and be at pair and possibly go beyond her counterparts. And I have great hope that Yala will surmount its challenges in the New Year 2020.

At Charles Offoboche Foundation (COF), we are focused on delivering on our mandate and will step up efforts in making life more meaningful for our people through our empowerment programmes in the New Year. I seize this medium to appeal for your continuous support, cooperation and partnership.

The joy and hope the New Year brings will result in the realisation of your dreams and aspirations in good health and happiness.

Once again Happy New Year of the Lord 2020.

PRINCE CHARLES OFFOBOCHE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow