THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Friday 7 February 2020

Jarigbe cautions social media users against comparison.



The member representing Ogoja/Yala Federal constituency, Rt. Hon Jarigbe Agom has reacted to social media comparison of his stewardship with his colleagues. Jarigbe cautioned his admirers to refrain from comparing him to his colleagues in the house as everyone has their areas of specialization. According to him, some doesn't have people projecting their deeds on media, it doesn't mean they are not working.

"I am just in my little corner, trying to do my best for my Constituency/ Constituents.  Pls I wish to advise that no one should compare my achievements to that of my other Colleagues. Everyone is doing his OR her best in the areas they consider most important. 

We have our peculiar challenges and we cant all be doing the same things at the same time. Some of my Colleagues are not on Facebook and dont have anyone projecting their good works on Facebook but that doesn't mean they are not working.  

We are one United front in everything and we will do our best to justify the confidence reposed in us by our highly cherished Constituents. Once more, I implore all of us to engage constructively as we get critical of the goings-on, because tomorrow is pregnant. You might be on these Seats tomorrow.  Remember, we were not here yesterday and might not be here tomorrow. Change is inevitable."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow