THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Friday 10 January 2020

15 Sweet Names You Can Call An Akwa Ibom Lady To Win Her Heart



Here are the 15 sweet names you can call an Akwa Ibom lady to win her heart. We mean sweet names that can open doors of opportunities
1. Inemesit mmi
2. Utuenikang mmi
3.Ntantaofiong mmi
4.Uyai lban
5.Ndoko mma
6.Mbopo mmi
7.Ameyaiya tutu
8.Uyai
9.Mkpouto
10.Ima Ima
11.Mbakara mmi
12.Ufan ima
13.Afia mma
14.Asian mma
15.Ininghe mmi
Call her these names and thank us later! find out the meaning of the above names below.

What is the meaning of Utuenikang mmi ?
Utuenikang mmi mean my Light (My Lantern or my touch light)

What is the meaning of Ntantaofiong mmi?
Ntantaofiong mmi mean my sunshine

What is the meaning of Uyai Iban?
Uyai lban means beautiful women in akwa ibom langauge

What is the meaning of Ndoko mma?
It means a beauty queen

What is the meaning of Mbopo mmi?
Mobopo mmi means my fresh wife material

What is the meaning of Ameyaiya Tutu?
Ameyaiya tutu is a sexy way of telling your wife you are so beautiful

What is the meaning of Uyai?
Uyai means Beauty

What is the meaning of Mkpouto?
Mkpouto means Wonder. This is a perfect name to call your spouse when she has done something great

What is the meaning of Ima Ima?
Ima Ima means lovey lovey

What is the meaning of Mbakara mmi?
Mbakara mmi means “My Oyibo”. This is another sweet and romantic name to call your spouse

What is the meaning of Ufan ima?
Ufan ima means “My Loving friend”

What is the meaning of Afia mma?
Afia mma means my “White Woman”

What is the meaning of Asian mma?
Asian mma means “The Showoff woman”

What is the meaning of Ininghe mmi?
Ininghe mmi means “My Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow