THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Thursday 12 September 2019

A Rare Gem, Chief Angela Ogeyi Odey is +1 Today


With a heart full of Joy and countenance glowing with smiles, I congratulate my leader, Chief Mrs Angela Ogeyi Odey on the occasion of her birthday.

On behalf of Oja-Ugu, I want to use this medium to thank you for the priceless sacrifices you have made to liberate many sons and daughters of Yala from the dungeon of poverty.

I must commend you for mentorship, inspiration and push for your numerous followers to have a bite of the state cake, instead of amassing wealth for yourselves.

I believe God has special ways of creating different people for something unique. I think God has created you just to  make others happy.

May God continue to broaden your mind, grant you wisdom, fruitfulness, and good health. May he strengthen you to fulfill your dream.

 Once again, Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow