THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Tuesday 27 August 2019

#BBNaija: Why I knelt down to say Thank God after my eviction



Former BBNaija housemate Gedoni has revealed why he knelt down to say Thank God after he was evicted from the show.

On Sunday, during the BBNaija eviction, Ebuka announced that Gedoni had been evicted from the house, on hearing this, he went down on his knees and said Thank God.


#BBNaija: Why I knelt down to say Thank God after my eviction – Gedoni


Many fans and trolls decided to translate him celebrating his eviction in different ways but he has now explained why he did so. He took to his social media page to explain why he did, he wrote;

“I knelt down in thanks because I had decided to thank God if evicted or saved.”

Recall that Gedoni had earlier revealed that himself and Khafi did not have sex in the house and was shocked by the news he found on leaving the house that they had sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow