THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Tuesday 27 August 2019

BBNaija: Gedoni Drops Bombshell On Khafi; Talks About Having Constant Sxxx With Her – Details



Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Gedoni has come out to clear the air about the fact that he had sxxx with Khafi during his time in the house.

He revealed this after he was confronted by Twitter users that Khafi has been sacked for having sexx with him in the house by the UK police. He wrote, “I want to say this, When I got out I only wanted to talk about my work and career and ways to push my brand forward. This competition taught me to be very competitive and I want to put that “ginger “ in my life and businesses. But instead I’m faced with this questions about Khafi. And this is needed to be cleared.

“Many misunderstandings, misinterpretations, to the point of publications coming from the UK and all, all types of meme and all, it’s a price to pay for fame yes, but WE especially Khafi doesn’t deserve this. I’m not saying this to capture any type of relevance, but doing this all for Khafi, because she will do the same and even more. MYSELF AND KHAFI NEVER HAD SEXX, Take away the hate and give love a chance. If this can’t convince any of you, then I’m done here GOD BLESS YOU ALL.”

He went on, “Fired from work ? Wow !! That was what came off my mouth when I saw the publications. KHAFI has been a celibate for 8 YEARS. MYSELF AND KHAFI NEVER EVER HAD SEXX !!!!”

View this post on Instagram
Bbnaija; #Khafi has been celibate for 8 years, we never had sex- Gedoni cries out on twitter despite the some housemates accusing the pair of using all the condoms supplied into the house

A post shared by MORE JUICY NEWS B4 D LAST POST (@famousblogng) on Aug 26, 2019 at 10:10am PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow