THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Leadership GM and Journalist Mr Ebriku John Friday Pens Heartfelt Birthday Message to Wife



#myBEST IS PLUS ONE TODAY...

Wow! The D-day is here. Let's roll the drums, violins, trumpets, piano, and all the instruments of music to join me in singing Happy Birthday to myBEST Abigail John Friday.

She is my joy and jewel of inestimable price. She is my sunshine, my sweet and surest succour. Her tender touch is magical and melody to my soul.

May you age with grace my sweet BEST. May the priceless virtues of the Lord abound in you. May the testimony of the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31 be your lot. May the Lord bless you and keep you waxing strong in wisdom and knowledge to take care of all your children, including me ooo in Jesus' name. Amen. 

Keep smiling my beauty and glowing in the comfort of the Holy Spirit. Love you, love you, love you plenty, plenty... Kisses.

Dear friends, please join me on this special day of joy to celebrate myBEST for life with all kind words, prophetic words, prayers and all the best wishes you can ever think of...

Congratulations and a very Happy Birthday #myBEST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow