THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Saturday 18 May 2019

Height of shame! Another Nollywood actress comes out publicly without clothes (See pictures)



The style of posing nude for pictures among celebrities is becoming rampant and also beginning to look like a normal thing especially among the females in the movie and music industry.

Uche Ogbodo sets the Internet on fire with nude photos for her birthday [TribemenAgency]


It is not such a big deal anymore when a celebrity releases pictures on the internet without wearing clothes or underwear. This shameful behaviour has been welcomed and embraced in the world of fame.

Uche Ogbodo's latest photos might be received with mixed reactions but we loveeeee them [TribemenAgency]

It has been discovered that the thirst for attention and to enter the news again is one of the major reason why celebrities preffer to take naked pictures and post on their social media.

It's Friday guys and Uche Ogbodo is setting the tone for the weekend with some really dripping hot and nude photos to mark her birthday [TribesmenAgency]
It is not any different in the case of actress Uche Ogbodo who recently posted a nude picture of herself on social media . In a bid to celebrate her 33rd birthday, the single mother of one decided to take naked pictures of herself, posted on her instagram page and captioned it “I didn’t choose this Life ,this Life Chose me.

I didn’t Choose to Be Born without a Silver Spoon, the option wasn’t given to me.
I never chose to be born in Poverty, To grow Up in the Ghetto,To Drop Out of School , I just Found myself there.


View this post on Instagram

I didn’t choose this Life ,this Life Chose me. I didnt Choose to Be Born without a Silver Spoon, the option wasnt given to me. . I never chose to be born in Poverty, To grow Up in the Ghetto,To Drop Out of School , I just Found mySelf there. . I Didnt Choose to be A STAR, although I Knew i was Special, My Parents knew it too, Until Nollywood Chose me. . I always Dreamt and prayed for Love, for a Real Man a husband, for A happy Family , But Single MOTHERHOOD Chose. . They All Chose ME without My Permission!. . The Only Choice I have Is In Choosing Who I want ME to BE, A GODDESS. 🍂 So Before you criticise me, PRAY for me, I need My Strength, Your Strength, and Devine Strength. . Becos this woman Right here has seen the good, the bad and the Ugly….But I Survived. A Goddess is not Afraid to Fail. For no matter how many times life knocks me down, I will get right Up. For I have what it takes, FIERCE, SIMPLE, CRAZY, SMART, STRONG, hehehe to Rewrite My STORY. . Happy birthday to me 💖. . . #birthdaygirl #birthday #goddess #ucheogbodo #birthdaybehavior #blessed #anotheryearofgrace #gratitude #love #beautiful #sexy #fire #taurus #celebrity

A post shared by GODDESS (@ucheogbodo) on May 16, 2019 at 11:20pm PDT

I Didn’t Choose to be A STAR, although I Knew i was Special, My Parents knew it too, Until Nollywood Chose me.


I always Dreamt and prayed for Love, for a Real Man a husband, for A happy Family , But Single MOTHERHOOD Chose.

They All Chose ME without My Permission!. The Only Choice I have Is In Choosing Who I want ME to BE, A GODDESS. So Before you criticise me, PRAY for me, I need My Strength, Your Strength, and Divine Strength.


A Goddess is not Afraid to Fail. For no matter how many times life knocks me down, I will get right Up. For I have what it takes, FIERCE, SIMPLE, CRAZY, SMART, STRONG, hehehe to Rewrite My STORY. .
Happy birthday to me .


Even though Uche Ogbodo ones denied being a ‘Sex teacher’,  she definitely has driven home some point to those who feel this post applies to them after she stated recently that “Having sex is good, but having an orgasm is greater. Every man should give a woman orgasm because I always feel good sex without orgasm is wasted energy.


Don’t blame me because what’s the point going all the way and not getting to the promise land. I have also come to find out that most women don’t even know what orgasm is in the first place, it’s really sad”



She advised women who hardly or have never experienced orgasm to find men who would assist them in discovering the sexual bliss.

Is this trend a cool one?

Please share your thoughts in the comment section below

Source : Instagram

Images : Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow