THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Thursday 3 January 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE GREAT PEOPLE OF YALA 1 STATE CONSTITUENCY ~ COMR EMALUJI



I gladly and warmly welcome the great and good people of Yala 1 State Constituency to the New Year 2019.

It's a year we have all been anticipating. It's a year with a difference. A year pregnant with many good fortunes and Above all, it is an election year where we will all have the privilege of exercising our franchise to elect those who will manage the affairs of the state.

I believe it will be a year of manifold  blessings in every household and everyone in Yala 1 Constituency. God will grant us progress and prosper us greatly.

I therefore, seize the opportunity to thank you all most profoundly for your encouraging and motivating support since my decision to run for office and be of service to our dear people started, from my formal declaration to run for State House of Assembly, to consultation, to the primaries, to my victory at the primary and this time of campaigning.

The #RealHope2019 campaign is here for real. It is here to give value to your vote. It is here to give service to the people real meaning and real face. And together we will make it a reality.

I humbly stress that, I am in the race to win. It is a divine mandate backed by God and the unshaken will of the people.

My candidacy is here to restore the lost hope, the lost confidence and the lost dreams and aspirations of our people.

I implore you all to keep up that hope in my candidacy as I assure of my determination to deliver in the responsibilities of the office I seek for the betterment and greatness of our people.

My great people, lets take advantage of the opportunity the New Year provides to give our lives and community a fresh start and a vibrant beginning. Believe in my candidacy, throw your weight behind me through the power of ballot give me your mandate.

My victory at the poll is victory to the entire Yala 1 State Constituency, it's a victory to youth emancipation, it will be victory for women empowerment, it will be victory for development and sustainable  and inclusive growth.

May the birth of the New Year, bring about a conscious resolution for a greater Yala in infrastructure, education, economy, enterprise, standard of living, security and in all ramification of the lives of our dear people.

Congratulations and Happy New Year to you all.

Comrade Michael Sunday Emaluji
SDP Candidate for Yala 1 State Constituency
Cross River State House of Assembly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow