THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Monday 24 February 2020

Hon. Jarigbe writes constituents as he clock one year in office


Rt. Hon Jarigbe Agom


The member representing Ogoja/Yala federal constituency, Rt. Hon Jarigbe Agom has written in appreciation to his constituents for their support as he clock one year in office today.

The Honorable member of House of Representatives representing Ogoja/Yala clocked one year in office for his second term today and couldn't curtail his joy for the love he has received from his constituents than to shower appreciation on them.

Hon Jarigbe who posted on his Facebook handle, also thanked his opponents in the opposition party. He said he is already in good relationship with his opponents that contested against him in the 2019 election.

See full message from Hon Jarigbe Agom..

I come on this platform to thank the Ogoja/ Yala people for the confidence reposed in me, exactly one year ago. My greatest joy is that my brother & friend who contested on the opposite platform is one of my closest allies today. We've long moved on. I didnt emerge because I had special skills but because its God's chosen time for me to serve our people.

 I want to state unequivocally that Political Parties are mere platforms for us to drive our respective ambitions and the " you in you remains you". No Party is incurably bad but the tendencies of the key players tend to give some misconceptions, which eventually forms public perception. 

God has taken control of our affairs, even in the face of tribulations and distractions.  My sacrifices, aimed at giving back to my people has become my albatross but I am resolute on my resolve to keep to the implied terms of  my social contract with the people of Ogoja/ Yala Fed Constituency. 

We are mere mortals and can't assume invincibility. Your continued support is invaluable and my promise to you is that- I AM POISED to delivering on this MANDATE you graciously gave to me in Trust. I remain eternally indebted to you all for this rare opportunity. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow