THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Monday 20 January 2020

Tony Odey: Ayade's Missed opportunity? The Rejoinder By Barr. Tony Odey



Earlier yesterday theeaglesvoiceblog published a story with the caption Tony Odey: Ayade's missed opportunity? which was written by Joseph Odey. The story actually x-rayed the qualification of Barr. Tony Odey and the need to be considered for appointment in HE Sir Ben Ayade Cross River State Led Government.

Within 24 hours of the publication, Barr. Tony has dropped a rejoinder, emphasizing  that he shared a cordial relationship with the Governor and the Governor knows what's good for the state.

Barr. Odey stressed that, those already appointed are eminently qualified. According to him, he doesn't think it is necessary to lobby for any appointment or required a third party action to get one. "My reservation about the message is that, it is capable of generating  unnecessary animosity, anxiety and suspicion in the system. I am a believer in the philosophy of God's time is the best. Besides, I have not seen any newly appointed Cross Riverian that is not eminently qualified for the schedule attached to him or her."

See full story from Barr. Tony Odey

Attention!! Attention!! Attention!!
My attention has been drawn to a publication in the social media on far reaching issues concerning "Ayade missed opportunity" written by one Odey Joseph and published by theeaglesvoiceblog.

I wish to state  categorically that the publication was made without my knowledge or consent, even as the author may mean well for me, I wish to unambiguously state further that I have a personal relationship with the Governor of CRS, His Excellency Senator Ben Ayade and I don't think it is necessary to lobby for any appointment or required a third party action to get one. My reservation about the message is that, it is capable of generating  unnecessary animosity, anxiety and suspicion in the system. I am a believer in the philosophy of God's time is the best. Besides, I have not seen any newly appointed Cross Riverian that is not eminently qualified for the schedule attached to him or her.

May I use this opportunity to Congratulate all the Appointees, and urge them to put the interest of the State above any other consideration. God Bless Cross River State.
Thank you and God bless us.
Barr Tony Ogboriku Odey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow