THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Monday 6 January 2020

My House Boy Impregnated All My Daughters, woman cries out, seeks for advice.



The fear of housemaid is the beginning of wisdom. That's all I could say when I discovered that my three lovely girls were impregnated by a dirty house boy.
I only thought I was trying to help the poor boy who came from a very poor background. I picked him up from the village since my husband stays overseas and I am also working as a bank.manager. I needed someone to help me do my house chores and also stay at home while I travel.
I told my mom in the village and she told me of a young boy who is struggling to eat. He wasn't even going to school anymore because his father is late and his mom is a full housewife. I decided to bring him into my home since he was from a good family background, besides, his mother is a good Christian. I never knew I had shot myself on the leg. All I was trying to do was to help a poor boy.
I took him into my home and made him attend a private secondary school so he can write WAEC that year. The 18-year-old boy repaid my kindness to him by sleeping with all my three daughters (19, 17 and 15 years of age).
It all happened in the space of two months. That was six months after he joined us. My 19-year-old girl is preparing for university, while the 17-year-old just completed her secondary school and the 15-year-old is still in school.
What a wicked world! How do I tell their father that our three lovely kids are pregnant for the same man?
Should I just take them to the hospital and terminate their pregnancies?
Now I understand why people don't help anymore. They will end up repaying you with evil.
My worst regret was helping someone. I'll never help anyone again. I need your advice, please.

8 comments:

  1. Jesus Christ. This is wickedness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wats wicked abt it na... Two adults had sex willingly na e b wicked.. did he rape them?.. ve u asked d mother y her grown kids can't do anytin for demsefs...also y Liv youths dat r unsure how to manage n control d urge dey r having alone n xpect ntn to hapun

      Delete
  2. Jesus Christ. This is wickedness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How s it wicked..ve u heard d boys side of d gist.. do u knw if he was threatened by d girls cos it's obvious dey r spoilt kids n dia mother will beliv Dem over d poor boy...

      DNT judge based on one side plz

      Delete
    2. Nothing like sickness,what does a woman with three grown up girls need house help for biko nu,are dose three not old enough to do house chore?no she doesn't want her daughters to suffer abi,dats wat u get for bringing house help for a grown ups,teach ur daughters d right tin,besides dey all enjoyed it cuz he didn't rape dem,is even possible dat ur girls seduced d boy self,cuz dat age u mentioned is girls puberty age dia body dey sweet dem for dat age..sorry ma prepare for baby sitting

      Delete
  3. Madam u b fool..
    U got wat u deserved..
    How wud u keep an adult boy wit ur adult kids whu r going thru changes dey DNT knw how to control yet... What's the gurantee it wasn't ur girls dat seduced d poor boy wit d threat of reporting a watlie losing to u Wich inturn leads to him loosing d job he has eh.. DNT b in a rush to judge bcos his poor,,sit ur girls down n talk. After all he didn't rape any of them... Next time train ur girls to do house chores,,wonder y a 19 n 17 yr old girls will b home n dey can't Carter for d house... U are a bad mother..

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those mothers who won't train their children to be useful that is always the reward of their foolishness.

    ReplyDelete

Follow