THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Sunday 19 January 2020

Davido, Chioma cause stir as ‘battle’ rages over Peruzzi




Pop star , Davido, is not a stranger to controversies. There is hardly any week that he isn ’t in the news .
Yesterday ( Saturday) morning , many of his fans and critics alike woke up to the ‘rude shock ’ that the outspoken singer and Chioma had ‘unfollowed ’ each other on social media app, Instagram . Immediately , the rumour mills went into overdrive and different tales began to emerge .
A blog , Gist Lovers Blog , claimed that Davido had got a fourth woman pregnant and to keep it secret , the DMW boss reportedly paid the lady a huge sum of money.

A social media user , @ cutewalter , wrote , “So Davido and Chioma unfollowed each other on Instagram. See , if Davido and Chioma can break up , then it’s over for love .”

Another person, @UgwunnaEjikem , wrote , “Your parents have been happily married for decades but Chioma and Davido’s two or three year -relationship is your benchmark for what ’s true love or what isn ’t . Congratulations fan -in -law .”

An engineer , @tolutezzy _ wrote , “Davido wants to distract you all from the case with Goldenboy . I’ m not sure him and Chioma have issues .”
However , even as the stories continued flying around , it emerged that the two lovebirds had started following each other again on Instagram .
Days before that, Davido had been in the eye of the storm . A certain Patrick Anyaene , aka King Patrick, the CEO of Goldenboy Entertainment , alleged that he earlier signed DMW artiste , Peruzzi , to his label . He went on to say that Davido gave Peruzzi a deal while the latter still had a contract with Goldenboy Entertainment . He claimed that he invested so much money on Peruzzi but didn ’t enjoy the fruits of his labour.

The record label owner also alleged that Peruzzi wrote the song, Fia , when he was still signed to his label . He put out an audio recording of Peruzzi singing the song many years before Davido released his own version of the song . He said other songs released by DMW but owned by him are Ada , Risky and Mind .

In his first reaction to Anyaene ’s claims, Davido wrote on his Instagram page , “One of the best things that ever happened to me and my career . So , if there ’s a problem , it’s you, my guy .”

Sharing his side of the story , Peruzzi took to Twitter. He wrote , “I spent two years making you understand that I don’ t need your money. Come closer , nobody is fighting you. I ’m just trying to grow and don’ t want to leave you behind. You agree today and it’s all good . Tomorrow , you go crazy again . ‘I know I am bipolar ’, you always said . You spent 48 million on the guy you signed before me . That was a failure . Why didn ’t you drag him? I offered to send you your money, you said you wanted to collect the money before you sign the agreement . Who does that ? So that you’d turn Richard Branson and start telling stories ? Countless times , I told you your relationship with David could help your baby record label. Since you had plans to sign other people after me , it would be in your favour to have a strong relationship with these guys . They ’re not fighting you . ( But) you never listened . He knows all I want to do is write and sing and ‘chop’ this life . I am a music machine . I understand life from a different point. I write a story doesn ’t mean it’s mine to tell . I don’ t even care who tells it! I already set my soul free by writing the story ; It ’s not that deep .”
The ‘battle ’ has continued to rage on social media and all parties involved aren’t showing signs of retreating anytime soon .

Is Davido Marriage Collapsing??: Chioma Slept With Peruzi And Many Other Men” – Kemi Olunloyo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow