THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Sunday 27 October 2019

Birthday: Dr Betta gives hope of living again to a man down with Spinal Cord injury, dosed out half a million



Dr Betta Edu
By Theeaglesvoice blog

As the theme of this year’s Carnival Calabar, “Humanity” the Former Director General (DG) of Cross River State Primary Health Care Development Agency (CRSPHDA), Dr Mrs Betta Edu has once more shown a true replica of  her boss Sir Ben Ayade, the Cross River State Governor through his love for mankind and humanity by investing half a million naira to resuscitate a driver who had an accident that affected his spinal cord and unable to walk. According to Betta Edu, the said victim was knocked down by a hit-and-run driver some years ago.
Man down with spinal cord injury as a result of accident.

Read Betta Edu’s word below:

“As a birthday give way I will be investing one quarter of a million naira to pull this handicapped man out of poverty”.
“I will tell you his short story.

“Last week I was driving up barracks road when I saw this man… who can’t stand straight or walk tall… I wanted to drive pass but my spirit said I must help him… I tried to convince myself that I didn’t have and I was helping too many others but my spirit won’t let me move any further… I had to reverse back… park the car and chase after him… while I was struggling with myself he already made a left into the next street, I had to follow him because I knew if I don’t help him I can’t sleep”.

ALSO READ: Birthday: Make Betta Edu A Symbol Of Humanity, The Theme Of 2019 Calabar Carnival, C'Riverian Call On Governor, Sir Ayade.

“He said he was a driver and was working and fending for his family until he was hit by a run away driver … it affected his spine and since then he has been deformed. He lives in an incomplete Building near barracks road… so we will change his story by Gods grace”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow