THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Thursday 2 May 2019

Toke Makinwa Blasts Bovi Over Joke About Large Butt

Bovi made a joke about Toke Makinwa's butt during his comedy show Man On Fire which took place recently. 
Apparently, Toke Makinwa didn't find his joke funny at all and she had some strong words for him. 
"Never done this before but there’s always a first. Dear @officialbovi First off, I actually don’t even think you are funny, more like annoying. Making a joke about my ass was really cute but one thing my dear friend, my doctor is a Gee, he got it right the first time. Just so you know cos That’s the shit that pissed me the fuck off!!!!! P.S, You ain’t shit. Signed. TM," she wrote on Instagram. 
We're yet to get a reaction from Bovi. 
How many of you think Bovi is definitely going to respond to this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow