THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Thursday 4 April 2019

Breaking News: Oba and Itega Okpame community of Yala Local Government Area,Cross River State, in serious deadly communal clash, scores injured. (SEE DETAILS)


Oyi

#Breaking News: There's a serious communal crisis currently going on between Oba community and Itega Okpame community, both of Yala Local Government Area of Cross River State. Four persons have been seriously injured. According to eye witness who beg to remain anonymous, "the communal Crisis is over a land dispute between both community, where Itega Okpame had long received favourable judgment from both High court and Appeal court.
"As i speak, there will be possible full scale war tonight", the eye witness said.

Details shortly...

6 comments:

  1. Which kind favourable judgment. When a jugd is on a case of land he or she was supposed to go and view the land before anything happens. Rather than setting one one place to judge.a land case. The judge is the cause of this problem.
    If have my right I well clam it. I can't set on my land for more than 200 years and some body from another community would come and tell me this place belong to him. For me I blame the judge of that because he is the cause of this problem in the land thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sad dear, but we are humans, let's find a meeting ground to reconcile this matter. We can't be killing ourselves all because of land. Please.

      Delete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Current news

    ReplyDelete

Follow