THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Monday 8 October 2018

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE!!!!



What is life when good people can't live to reap from their labour? What is the meaning of life when you wake up to see your right hand man vanish into the great beyond? Where are we really heading to in life as humans?
Could this be true that I won't set my eyes on you again dear uncle who is like a father and everything to me? Could this be a nightmare or dream? It so hard to me that i am tempted to ask God why? Death where is thy sting? Where do you come from and why don't you have respect for people?

Gone too soon... Sir John Odey, former minister of information and communication, former minister of environment, former PDP secretary and publicity secretary, PDP treasurer and state commissioner of Agriculture. I couldn't believe the news, I couldn't believe my ears because I never thought of loosing you now... especially now that I need you more.
You were my role model, pride, boss, backbone,father,leader,elder brother,uncle and a dependable human being I could always count on but death cut your aspirations short. How I wish I could fight death to bring you back, I would have done it wholeheartedly.

Your legacy, footprints and good deeds will forever be remembered as I bid you farewell and wish you safe journey to heaven where we meet to part no more. I condole with your immediate family and friends... May God grant them the strength to bear this irreplaceable and irredeemable loss in Jesus name, Amen.

Sign-
Comrade Emaluji Sunday Michael..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow