THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Saturday 27 October 2018

CRSHA2019.. I AM TAKING POWER BACK TO THE PEOPLE, POWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE.





The 2019 general elections is less than 120 days to go. Different developments being played out. Preparation by electoral umpire INEC, political parties, civil society organisations, and candidate are well on track.

The TEV_Media have been following the activities of one of the candidates for Cross River State House of Assembly seat, to represent Yala 1 State constituency under Social Democratic Party SDP, Comr Michael Sunday Emaluji.

Emaluji is a dogged and capacity filled activist who have via activism and as  a union leader rescued and liberated his people from the dungeon of frustration ,starvation and war.

Emaluji In a statement issued by his Media team on 26th October, 2018, stated that his administration would relinquish power back to the people, who in a Democratic certain are the real owners of power. Emaluji also said that, if elected he will run women, youths and elderly inclusive government. comr Emaluji calls his present address as a litmus blueprint, he said full copy of his blueprint shall be made available once the electoral umpire flag off campaign for the 2019 elections.

SEE DETAILS OF HIS STATEMENT BELOW ..



Why am I contesting?

I am not coming to power to blame, complain or to enrich myself.

I am coming to power to bring to the people the real dividend of democracy.

Democracy is government of the people by the people and for the people. So every government activities must be based on the people's demand.

 I am contesting because I want to take this power back to the grass root by way of  viable projects that can be beneficial to all.

Agriculture is one focal point of every growing economy in a Nation. Yala 1 State constituency is blessed with fertile soil to drive Agriculture in other to boast the economy of the region, if elected, I shall initiate Agriculture Reform programs (ARP) in partnership with Sanctuscom Agro Hub and other Agricultural investors.

 This reform will help the farmers gain access to farming stimulators like herbicides, seedlings, fertilizer, machineries for commercial produce, etc.

Youths are not going to be left out of my administration, I shall initiate policies that can be beneficial to our youths.

For Yala 1 to grow, they must be youth  inclusion in policies. I am the only candidate with 100% Youth base campaign Team including females, this means I am very much ready for the youth irrespective of sex.

Yala youths are sport friendly Youths, so among many others i shall run a Sport loving, entertainment encompassing, social welfare, skill acquisitions embracing administration.

My administration would not leave out the elders, Royal fathers and religious Leaders.

 I will run women inclusive policies.

Women are a deciding factor in every growing Nation, the place of women in my administration is sacrosanct and expedient to me.

 I will bring government and governance down to the people, both indigene and non indigene of Yala.

These and many more I shall do, as we kick start campaign I shall present the full copy of my blueprint to you my erudite electorate.


Comrade Michael Sunday Emaluji for CRSHA.
SDP, the real hope for Yala 1 constituency.

TEV_Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow