THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Sunday 28 October 2018

Cross River State House of Assembly candidate pen heartfelt Birthday Message to Daughter.






Comr Michael Sunday Emaluji ,a candidate of the social Democratic Party for the position of Cross River State House of Assembly seat to represent Yala 1 constituency in the 2019 elections, pen down a heartfelt shout out to daughter on the occasion of her birth.

SEE FULL TEXT...

Happy birthday to my own, my Joy, my Daughter, baby Loveth

The best a responsible father can do for his child or children is to be responsible for every needs of the children, watch them grow in love and joy.

I am proud having you dear baby Loveth and always happy seeing you grow.

I would have love to celebrate this day with you but the nation we find ourselves have not been nice to us. The state you are is on 24 hours curfew which have made it impossible for me to be with you.

Nevertheless, the Lord is with you and I am equally with you in Spirit. My heart pants for you all time.

May the good Lord continue to keep you my little one. I love you and will always do.

TEV_Media


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow