THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG

WELCOME TO "THE EAGLES VOICE BLOG"

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Driver beat up his passenger in a public vehicle.

Driver beat up his passenger in a public vehicle. 



By Eje Peter
A commercial bus driver of a popular company, The Young Shall Grow,  reportedly beat up His passenger along Delta /Onitsha Express Way.

Speaking with the victim, he said "the Driver neither listen to us whenever we complain of being pressed nor does He show concern for any complaint.
 So this last one that resulted to Him beating me was, a woman got to her Bus-Stop and told the Driver that She wants to alight. But the Driver pretended as not to hear this Woman. At this point ,I got pissed and decided to bang at the door vehemently. Immediately the Driver came out with His conductor and started punching my face".

He also added that ,"it was the intervention of my fellow passengers that saved me. Because I don't know what there had in mind towards me".


(TEVB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow